The recently redone Kihaa Maldives finds its home in the Baa Atoll and is strategically located close to the Hanifaru Bay, a Marine Protected Area biosphere as dedicated by UNESCO.
Needless to say, diving is a major part of staying at Kihaa . They have a PADI certified diving center while guests also love the immense opportunities available to snorkel and indulge in water sports.
Since Hanifaru Bay is a long reef surrounded by sand, the natural marine treasures to be delighted in by divers are many. From turtles to manta rays and bat fish, it's a world of surprises down there.
Besides the water activities such as surfing, jet skiing, banana boating and the like, you can also enjoy local island excursions, visits to a local museum, or just watch a movie under the stars outside your villa. It's totally your choice to make.
The island is beautiful, the resort only using 30% of its extent, while the remaining 70% remains untouched and abundant with nature.
The villas are Kihaa Maldives are divine. The Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa comes highly recommended because of its proximity to the beach. It has an external patio with ocean views, an outdoor rain shower, spacious bedroom with sitting area, separate shower and bath tub and so much more. For complete privacy, the best option is the Waterfront Beach Villa with private pool because its terrace is completely secluded.
Perfect for couples and honeymooners, Kihaa Maldives is also an island of love. They offer great wedding venue choices and super packages to make your day the best day of your life. But who says only honeymooners need to indulge? Any couple can ask about the resorts romantic dinner options and be wowed by the fantastic places available to dine from private beach dinners to dinner on a Private Virgin Island. Kihaa is all about rekindling romance.
The resort aims to be please all their guests, so families, couples, friends can all have a great time at Kihaa Maldives. It's a holiday worth checking out.
The Hanifaru Bay restaurant is on the Western corner of the island and serves up European and Pan Asian cuisine on the beach and indoors under a thatched roof. The Spices Restaurant gets its name from the spice garden grown behind the restaurant, and used in the sub-continent gourmet dishes made to perfection.
Overlooking both the pool and the beach, the ambiance is breathtaking.
For some laid-back dining the Sarong Restaurant has an open-air cozy lounge that also dishes up pan-Asian fusion food. And of course, to meet up with friends and enjoy a drink, you have a choice of two bars- the Toddy Bar and the Chiringuito Bar.
Make the most of your "chill" time at Kihaa with a visit to the K-Spa, surrounded by ocean views and complete with the best natural treatments to soothe body and mind.
The Kids are very much at home at the Kids' Club located in a garden area where there are toys and various activities to keep the young ones busy all day. And for the adults, there are tennis courts and a gym as well so that you don't have to give up the things you love most, while on holiday.
First and foremost, our hearts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19.
We are also delighted to let you know that all International Travellers are welcome in the Maldives again with effective Covid-19 related government protocols in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
On-arrival visas are still available for all tourists, and visa extensions are available for any long-stay holidaymakers. For your free 30-day on-arrival tourist visa, you have to provide:
A confirmed hotel booking, sufficient funds and confirmed return ticket.
Health Declaration Form x 2 (on arrival and prior to departure)
A negative PCR test conducted less than 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure from the first port of embarkation enroute to the Maldives.
Infants less than 12 months old are exempt from this requirement. Travelers who have a transit of 24 hours or more during their journey are required to redo their PCR test prior to arrival in the Maldives.
Under current circumstances, tourists may visit other operational resorts subject to prior approval from the Ministry of Tourism. You are advised to inform the prior so that we may facilitate the approval process via the resorts.
To help you book with confidence, OV Holidays provides you the following:
Minimal Deposit Fee & Zero-Interest Installment Plans
Dedicated hotline for bookings within 14days of arrival
Personal Destination Specialist to assist round the clock
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your patience and kind understanding at these trying times.
We will continue to monitor the events unfolding and keep you updated on the changes to these procedures so that you can enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
Thank you for your continued support to OV Holidays. Keep Safe.