March 20, 2018 | | By OV Holidays | Maldives Luxury Travel Agent
Here’s why the beautiful archipelago Seychelles is on the rise as one of the hottest Honeymoon destinations in the world.
1. You will find some of the most stunning unpolluted beaches in the world such as Anse Source d'Argent, secluded Anse Marron, laid-back Carana, Beau Vallon and picturesque Anse Lazio.
2. Oh-so perfect locations with topaz blue ocean, the best of sunsets, lush hills and glacis boulders to capture photographs throughout your stay.
3. You and your loved one will be in for some luxury at some of the most dreamlike resorts with idyllic beaches, lavish accommodation and spas.
4. You will be able to explore more culture together at the Carnival International de Victoria with music, dancing and entertainment.
5. With six Marine National parks, you and your partner will be in for some romantic adventures together such as spotting dolphins, snorkeling and diving.
6. As newlyweds you will be in for a culinary adventure with your loved one to try out new food, as Seychelles is popular for its Seychellois cuisine that embrace a fusion of African, Chinese, English, French and Indian flavours.
7. Seychelles capital, Victoria is full of surprises with so much culture to explore such as local art galleries and the Museum of Natural History.
8. With many luxury spas in almost every resort, you can enjoy a relaxing tropical couple therapy
9. You can together with your partner witness some of the rarest species such as the Aldabra giant tortoises and more than 2,000 species of plants and 1,000 species of fish.
10. Witness the lifestyle of a Seychellois at the Victorian market with eatables, apparels, footwear and local produce.
By OV Holidays | Maldives Luxury Travel Agent On March 20, 2018